TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
- Source Cycles warrants each new bamboo frame sold or distributed by Source Cycles to be free from material and production defects for a period of one (1) year given that each new frame is used for common use purposes only.
- The warranty is only extended to the original owner of the Source Cycles frame and cannot be transferred to subsequent purchasers or owners.
- The warranty period will begin on the date the Source Cycles frame is sold to you. A warranty card shall be provided upon purchase. In the event you misplace the card it shall be available on our website. Please note that this warranty only becomes valid by completing in full, signing and submitting the warranty card via e-mail within 30 days of the date of sale. In addition to the warranty card, proof of purchase must be made when submitting a warranty.
- It is required that a professional bicycle mechanic assembles your bicycle. Source Cycles shall not be held liable for any accidents, injuries or deaths resulting from incorrect assembly. Furthermore, Source Cycles shall not be held liable to any defect if the original signed warranty card is not provided.
- Damage resulting from normal wear and tear, including the results of fatigue, is not covered. Fatigue damage is a symptom of the frame being worn out through normal use. It is one kind of normal wear and tear, and it is the owner’s responsibility to inspect his/her bicycle.
- ALTERING OR IMPROPER USAGE OF ANY FRAME IN ANY WAY POSSIBLE VOIDS THE WARRANTY IN ITS ENTIRETY.
- This warranty does NOT cover the following:
- Worn parts, adjustments, cleaning, service, maintenance or tune-ups,
- Damage or injury caused by neglect, lack of maintenance, improper maintenance, improper installation and/or assembly, accident, crashes, collisions, or abnormal operations;
- Damage or injury caused by abuse, misuse, improper use, negligence, modification, alteration, removal or parts, tampering or disassembly;
- Damage or injury caused by the use or installation of an accessory or part;
- Cosmetic conditions or surface corrosion from chips or scratches in the paint;
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear;
- Deterioration such as discoloration, fading or deformation.
- This bicycle frame must not be used for anything other than the use for which it is intended, and the purchaser must carry out the necessary maintenance. This bicycle frame may not be used in any competitions, stunt riding, ramp jumping, bicycle racing, motocross, dirt biking, dirt jumping, freestyle ramp jumping, acrobatics or other similar activities. Any of these mentioned activities or similar activities VOID the warranty in its entirety.
- It is understood that any liability resulting from the incorrect use of this bicycle or deviation from the recommendations of the Vendor or Manufacturer, is the sole and only responsibility of the purchaser.
- Warranty claims must be made through the dealer/store the bicycle was purchased from. Source Cycles will make all final warranty decisions. Source Cycles reserves the right to request any pertinent information and images in making its decision. Source Cycles also reserves the right to request return of the original defected goods before proceeding with processing of a warranty claim.
- Source Cycles’ obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repairing or, at our discretion, replacing the defected frame. Source Cycles is not liable to cover any costs associated with repair or replacement, including but not limited to labor, parts or shipping.
- ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS APPLICABLE TO THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. The repair or, at our discretion, replacement of the defective part is the exclusive remedy under this warranty, or implied warranty.
Source Cycle IS NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY.
Except where otherwise stated the manufacturer is absolved of any responsibility and obligation for any accidents involving people or any other incidents that could occur with or during the use of the bicycle.